We can handle all of your home repair, maintenance and improvement projects. For smaller jobs, our in-house handyman services can save you time and money, as we take care of the issue quickly and charge less than higher-priced service contractors. For larger jobs, or when you need to hire a licensed contractor, we bring in one of the licensed local contractors in our network. All of the contractors that we use have been though our vetting process to ensure that they are licensed and insured, and that they are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau. We will oversee and manage your project to make sure the job is completed properly and to your expectations. We are happy to track, schedule and perform routine maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs, changing a/c filters and alarm batteries, window washing and exterior de-webbing, outdoor lighting check, pressure washing, etc.
Examples of services we provide include...
- Installing artwork
- Replacing ceiling fans and chandeliers
- Fixing leaky faucets
- Changing kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Creating custom woodwork projects to beautify and organize
- Cleaning and oiling outdoor teak furniture
- Doing touch-up painting
- Pressure washing
Examples of work we refer to outside contractors include....
- Home remodeling and additions
- Pool installation and maintenance
- Landscape design and maintenance
- Hurricane shutter installation
- Audio and Video installation
- Interior Decoration Services
Additional Property Management Services include...
- Seasonal or Vacation Rental property management
- Home staging to assist in the sale of your home
- New home purchase planning and coordination
- Referrals to the best real estate selling agents in your area